|INTERESTING LINKS AND RECOMMENDED READING
Weapons Of The WW11 Tommy by David B Gorden
- Equipment Of The WW11 Tommy by David B Gorden
- Uniforms Of The WW11 Tommy by David B Gorden
- British Army Handbook 1939-1945 by George Forty
- British Infantry Equipment 1908-2000 by Mike Chappell
- British Web Equipment Of Two World Wars by Martin J Brayley
- Khaki Drill And Jungle Green by Martin J Brayley and Richard Ingram
- British Army Uniforms And Insignia Of WW11 by Brian L Davis
- The Home Front British War Time Memorabilia by Peter Doyle and Paul Evans
- Uniforms Of The Home Guard by Richard Hunt
THE BEST RUSSIAN MILITARY SURPLUS STORE .
Historical Treasures, Oddities, And Delights
Military online collage 99 Crucial Sites on 20th Century American Military History
Fort Rinella is a must see if visiting Malta. Built in 1878 by the British, Fort Rinella was the most technologically advanced war machine of its day. Powered by coal-fired steam driven hydraulics it could fire its monstrous 100-ton gun every six minutes, sending a one-ton shell up to a distance of eight miles to pierce no less than 21 inches (65cm) of ship armour!.
VULCAN TO THE SKY'S PLEASE DONATE IF YOU CAN TO KEEP THIS WONDERFUL PLANE FLYING JUST CLICK ON THE YELLOW VULCAN..
IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUM DUXFORD
COBBATON COMBAT COLLECTION
BRITISH ORDNANCE COLLECTORS NETWORK.
LINCOLN SHIRE AVIATION CENTER.
The Mills Grenade Collectors site.
THE GREAT WAR.
An interesting site dedicated to the memory of soldiers who fought in the great war. Some fascinating war diaries and personal letters from the trenchers and much more well worth a visit.
THE CIVIL DEFENSE MUSEUM.
A book that chronicles the dazzling beauty of passionate love and enduring bravery in a lurid world where
the innocent are brutally murdered. This is a tender coming of age love story of two young Jews when
the Nazi war machine enters Austria. Follow lovers Jacob and Rachael from their comfortable Salzburg
homes to a decrepit ghetto, from there to a prison camp where they secretly become man and wife.
Revel in their excitement as they escape through a tunnel, join the local partisans and fight the
Nazis. Finally ride the fetid terrifying train to Auschwitz. Stung by the death of loved-ones,
enslaved and starved, the young lovers have nothing to count on but faith, love and courage. From
desperation and despair, to unforgettable moments of chaste beauty, Jacobís Courage examines a
constellation of emotions during a time of brutality and genocide.